To scream love




I need to say

wich i feel for you,

i need to scream

wich is closed at my heart.


i don't support more,

i'm worried with my silence

i need to break my silence.


you're my everything,

you're my feel,

you're my life.


I need find your smyle,

I need to see your face,

I need to listen your sweet voice

for the last time.


Come on, Come on

I need to feel your lips,

to touch your body with my lips.


No, no, no, don't go,

the last night was wonderful,

the sweet moments toughter,

the sweet emotions.


All is at my mind, at my heart,

forever, forever and ever

like my love for you.



Arthur D'mello

4 Response to "To scream love"

  1. KGeo says:

    i need the portugues, but you tex :D

    Estamos concorrendo a esse prêmio, gostaríamos muito da sua participação votando na gente. Sempre é um prazer fazer parte de qualquer tipo de interação onde o prêmio é o reconhecimento daquilo que fazemos com amor.



    Pra votar:

    http://www.gazetadosblogueiros.com/

    Nome:

    [x] Néctar da Flor [nectar-da-flor.blogspot.com]


    -

    Great.

    Loves in the air (8)

    =)

    ingles '-'